The following is a list of the Indexing and Abstracting databases that cover the International Journal of Science and Innovative Research (IJESIR).
- Advanced Science Indexing (Click Here to see indexing details). Advanced Science Index is an indexing service that indexes publishers of scientific materials.
- EuroPub (Click Here to see indexing details) is a comprehensive, multipurpose database covering scholarly literature, with indexed records from active, authoritative journals, and indexes articles from journals all over the world.
- Google Scholar is a freely accessible web search engine that indexes the full text or metadata of scholarly literature across an array of publishing formats and disciplines. The Google Scholar index includes most peer-reviewed online academic journals and books, conference papers, theses and dissertations, preprints, abstracts, technical reports, and other scholarly literature,including court opinions and patents. It is estimated to contain more than 160 million documents and continues to cover approximately 90% of all articles published in English. All papers published in IJESIR-Novus is indexed in Google Scholar.
- Directory of Research Journals Indexing. DRJI provides ready access to education literature to support the use of educational research and information to improve practice in learning, teaching, educational decision-making, and research.
- Academic Research Index
- DOAJ (The Directory of Open Access Journals)
- NSD – NORWEGIAN REGISTER FOR SCIENTIFIC JOURNALS, SERIES AND PUBLISHERS
We are in-process with the below-mentioned Indexing partners to get cited.
- Scopus is the world’s largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed scientific journals, books and conference proceedings which covers research topics across all scientific, technical and medical disciplines. The database currently contains more than 75 million records and over 1.4 billion cited references, while it also offers various smart tools and metrics to track, analyze and visualize research. All papers published in IJESIR-Novus will be indexed in Scopus as the registration process initiated.
- Dblp computer science bibliography is an online reference for biblio-graphic information on major computer science publications. Starting at the University of Trier in 1993 and owned by the Leibniz-Zentrum für Informatik since 2018, it evolved from a small experimental web server into a popular open-data service for the computer science community. The dblp mission is to support computer science researchers by providing free access to high-quality bibliographic metadata and links to electronic editions of publications. The dblp currently indexes more than 5.1 million publications, published by over 2.5 million authors.
- Web of Science is an online subscription-based citation indexing service which gives access to multiple databases that reference cross-disciplinary research and which allows for comprehensive citation search and in-depth exploration of specialized sub-fields within a scientific discipline. It consists of 6 core databases, a number of specialist collections, as well as regional databases and currently contains more than 160 million records and over 1.7 billion cited references.
- Publons – Clarivate Analytics / Web of Science
- Public Knowledge Project (PKP Index)
- International Journal Impact Factor
- General Impact Factor (GIF)